AbsoluT5 Eton T6 Speaker Setup Special Offer.....

There was me, reading the headline, hoping they had dropped down from £400 :cry:
All official Uk suppliers are £425.00 -£499.00 but I’m trying my best.

May have another deal on a new set of plug and play speakers, soon.

These again are promising to be direct fit from the manufacture, like the Etons not a universal kit made up..

is it worth fitting a sub woofer as well as the Eton set-up?

If you are looking to install a sub, then I would recommend a 6.5” door and pillar setup, a multichannel amp to drive the doors and sub , like our Signature Audio setup

I fitted a set of these to my van - Took a couple of hours with girlfriend helping, but would be much quicker if I did it again!!

The sound really is improved (although the factory fit didn't sound as bad as I was expecting!). The bass is significantly better.

If you do go for a set worth buying some trim tools off amazon/ebay - They made the job much easier for the sake of £8 or so...

I am happy with the upgrade.

@Absolut5 what is the step-up from these Etons.. as in, if I buy these and subsequently decide that I want more bass, can I add a sub easily enough - or will I need to replace these with a different speaker?

@Absolut5 what is the step-up from these Etons.. as in, if I buy these and subsequently decide that I want more bass, can I add a sub easily enough - or will I need to replace these with a different speaker?

You can add a amp to them plus a sub or just a sub....

Defo recommend these, very pleased with them and using the video link above I had no issues installing them and I'm a total amateur.

Hi @Absolut5 can you pm me fitted price too please on just the speakers. And also package price(s) for sound proofing doors and cab. Thanks

The speaker offer is still available, with other offers on Audio Available

Back