Eton T6 Plug N Play

Vache

VIP Member
Fitted it tonight. Followed our German friends step by step guide. Got the whole set up from Ars24 including all sound dampening - unbelievable results. What a really cost effective upgrade. Doesn't sound like a van with a mono tinbox - sounds like a luxury car inside the cab now... IMG_8920.jpg

Fitted it tonight. Followed our German friends step by step guide. Got the whole set up from Ars24 including all sound dampening - unbelievable results. What a really cost effective upgrade. Doesn't sound like a van with a mono tinbox - sounds like a luxury car inside the cab now... View attachment 51629
I fitted mine yesterday and took the van out shopping so I could have a listen. Great improvement, but now I’ve got a rattle :eek:

I think it’s the a-pillar so I’ll start there..
once this tune ends :whistle:

ok thanks for the information.
So what are the "plug and play" alternatives ?
I don't want to add an amp, and I don't see how to pass the cables and where to fix crossovers on the T6.1.

Last edited:
ok thanks for the information.
So what are the "plug and play" alternatives ?
I don't want to add an amp, and I don't see how to pass the cables and where to fix crossovers on the T6.1.
I’m not sure about plug and play but there is plenty room behind the door cards for crossovers. Or under one if the seats.

Back