error codes 0017 Dash Board and 0019 Gateway

Ross Paterson

Hi Guys. Can anyone help with identifying possible origins for these codes? 0017 Dash Board and 0019 Gateway.

Thanks!

IMG_3223.JPG

0017 and 0019 are the module numbers. Not error codes

As they don’t have OK next to them, and they’re red I’d say you do have errors. Can you select the red lines and get more information?

As they don’t have OK next to them, and they’re red I’d say you do have errors. Can you select the red lines and get more information?
Hi Deaky, so I managed to get some more info from the VD700. I have faults; U112100 "Databus missing message" and 03158 "Information electronics control module 1" - I can't clear them unfortunately. Do you know what these mean and if they are important please? Thanks!

03158 is possibly the original head unit missing. Do you have an aftermarket unit fitted?
Missing message in module 19 could possibly be a module ticked in the CAN gateway installation list thats been ticked by error or it could be the head unit if you’ve changed it.

do you know anyone with VCDS who could scan your van?

Reactions: mmi
03158 is possibly the original head unit missing. Do you have an aftermarket unit fitted?
Missing message in module 19 could possibly be a module ticked in the CAN gateway installation list thats been ticked by error or it could be the head unit if you’ve changed it.

do you know anyone with VCDS who could scan your van?
Thanks! The head unit is original and hasn't been out as far as I know. I had an external DAB antenna fitted and it's a conversion too. Could there be any clues there? I don't know anyone with a VCDS unfortunately and I bought the VD700 in an atempt to avoid the local dealer from ripping me off again... I will go if I have to though. I'm travelling this week, but will see if I can access the CAN gatway installation list when I get back. Thanks again.

Back