Epic-Rob’s Lithium Leisure Build Thread

From the pictures in #10 , it looks like its an NDS power service plus - not something I've come across before
Just had a quick look at the manual

"the output current is limited if the POWERSERVICE detects an active signal D+ (or ignition+) and starter battery voltage below 13V.the device switches off completely if it detects a voltage of 12.8V at the starter battery, or if the signal D+ or Ignition+ (ie engine shutdown) is no longer detected.7
CAUTION
When selecting the intelligent alternator (Euro6)charging curve, the activation and deactivation thresholds of the device are as follows: activation >12Vand deactivation <11.8V. in the latter case, the activation TIMES WILL ALSO BE DELAYED .If you choose the ignition+ signal instead of the D+, don’t leave the power on for more than 30 seconds."

Have you set it to D Curve for charging?

Are you connecting an ignition+ to connector 4 - Does this really turn off with ignition? Are you using the AUX connection pin 5?
Are you connecting to both GND pins - 1 &2 - There only seems to be one black lead in your photos, but its hard to see.

Simon
Pin 4 have ignition + wire in here and pretty sure its ignition activated
nothing in pin 5
only using pin 2 for leisure battery BUT as i have feed from starter battery should i have an earth going from it to pin1???

my LEds were flashing to say fuse failure on the output wire, have since replaced fuse 60a (it didnt look blown) now LED's seem to be flashing correctly.

LB and starter batt both charged to full - i will monitor over next few days and see what happends.

But on another note i ordered a new LWB 4 motion today - so this one will be for sale soon - then i get to start the whole conversion process all over again :mexican wave: said i wasnt doing another one.... just have to hope its gets shipped before Russia nukes Germany :oops:

Back