Engine management light on AGAIN.......

Take a pic / make a note of the code.

Then Clear the codes and carry on.

If it comes back then look at getting a more detailed scan .. IE vcds, that will have more specific info.
I have taken a photo and cleared it , but will it stop the van from doing a re-gen? This t6 re-gens weekly even though it is driven from Manchester to Swindon weekly and just done a 700 mile trip around Scotland

depends what the issue is. . .

it might just be a blip - or it could be a problem needing garage work.

lets see if it comes back.

T6 T28 2018……. another engine management light. 3 months after a software update and EGR flush, using only Costco fuel diesel. Had enough

• Sad
Reactions: CAB
T6 T28 2018……. another engine management light. 3 months after a software update and EGR flush, using only Costco fuel diesel. Had enough
possibly time for an EGR replacement . . ?

I feel for you, mine came on again yesterday (T28 2018) driving to Capbreton in the south of France, last time it happened was this time last year driving in Spain, same code on Carista 31103, I’ve turned it off and put it down to the hot weather. Mine had a flush last year when I got back, it’s just a rubbish design and I’ll go back to VW to see if they will do anything under the extended warranty. I’ve also had the adblue 650 miles still shut down on this trip. Do you have any kind of warranty?

Got an after market warranty but having issues with them. Basically saying they don’t pay out for blockages. Nightmare

Back