Electrical error codes help pleaae

stupot

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi all
Had these 3 error codes (pic below) when doing a Carista check (had a bulb warning light, so went hunting for the root cause, it comes on intermittently with Travellin lite LED headlights it seems).
Looking at 03301 I suspect a drivers door module based on Google, on the odd occasion the drivers door lock did some random locking/unlocking, so will get that looked at under extended warranty.
The other 2 have got me scratching my head so be good to get any pointers or even steer me to an expert auto electrician (ideally near Milton Keynes).
Only other non standard electrics are some LED ceiling lights.
Also noticed Carista said battery was 11.7v which seemed a bit low?
Cheers
Stu

06989852-728D-469A-9024-04EA70C5D7EA.jpeg

I wouldnt get too caught up chasing faults, don’t think I have ever scanned a van that didn’t have something logged, remember they are not always actual faults sometimes just more information

The quiescent current one you are seeing is probably the most common error logged on a T6 and seem very often, it appears if anything is left in the diagnostic socket with the ignition off and also seems to go hand in hand with vans that have tow bars fitted

Reactions: mmi
Thanks Pauly. Appreciate the reply. I’ve not had anything left plugged in but I guess just using the Carista might trigger it. Would you suggest clear them and then see if they come up again? Seems they are minor. Certainly nothing is misbehaving and the lock thing was once or twice maybe and then seems to have been fine for a while.

I generally log faults and clear them and see what comes back, if faults persist then investigate and see if they are actually faults and worth persisting
Your door lock does sound iffy so would be worth following up as it will only get worse until it fails, have a search around there are a few posts regards spraying the catch which may or may not help an iffy door switch

Back