Electric Hook-Up drive-away warning?

Tnarius

Coming from a full motorhome to a converted t6.1, I'm worried I may forget to disconnect the EHU and drive away when it's connected. My old motorhome had a buzzer so I was hoping to be able to buy something similar but can't find anything, does anyone know if/where I could get one please?

I know I could just put a reminder sign on the dash or something like that but I was hoping to be a bit more refined ;)

Coming from a full motorhome to a converted t6.1, I'm worried I may forget to disconnect the EHU and drive away when it's connected. My old motorhome had a buzzer so I was hoping to be able to buy something similar but can't find anything, does anyone know if/where I could get one please?

I know I could just put a reminder sign on the dash or something like that but I was hoping to be a bit more refined ;)

Mine sounds a loud beeper as soon as you turn the ignition on and the EHU is connected. It was on from the factory so I don't know where its connected, but it would be simple enough to rig up an alarm using a piezo buzzer, a relay that's closed completing the circuit to ground when 240v present and an ignition live feed.

Back