Eibach Springs pictures - 30 or 50mm?

What size tyres do you have on the 20"s and do you get any rubbing when on full lock on the inner arches thanks .
Hi, they're 275/40 20R 106 and definitely no rubbing. Just checked my paper work from Leighton vans and the springs are actually H&R -40mm.

I have a set of Eibach 30mm just coming off a 2 year old van.

Do you know which version of the Eibachs they are? I.e. light or heavy duty set? I've got a caravelle I'm looking to lower buy need the heavier duty ones. Van is a T6 LWB - obviously if previous poster wants these ahead of me happy to be second in line if you're selling?

Sorry for digging up an old thread, looking for info on changing my shocks. Currently running Eibach MAX Low 50/60 adjustable(rear) with modified top mounts on 20" Navis, 255/40 and 265/40
van_low_after_front_overhaul.jpg

Sorry for digging up an old thread, looking for info on changing my shocks. Currently running Eibach MAX Low 50/60 adjustable(rear) with modified top mounts on 20" Navis, 255/40 and 265/40
View attachment 147343
Is that Van a T 28 T30 or T32 please . I have special short sport shocks but they only fit T 28 T 30 at this time

View attachment 147343
Hi could you tell me the measurement from road to sill please, your van looks exactly how I want mine to look but mines an abte and been advised not to drop it to low, would like to know the height difference if possible

Back