Eibach Springs pictures - 30 or 50mm?

SouthLondonT6

Hi folks
Considering Eibach springs but undecided between 30mm or the 50mm drop. Fairly heavy T6 camper on 20s with the rear end sag and up at front.
Anyone got photos of theirs done and please say if they’re 30mm or 50mm dropped
Thanks

My 6.1 is going in next week to have eibach comfort springs fitted. 30-45mm drop. I also run 20’s. However my van (once finished) will be a kombi, so probably won’t carry the same weight as you. I’ll happily Post you some pictures once they are fitted

Hi folks
Considering Eibach springs but undecided between 30mm or the 50mm drop. Fairly heavy T6 camper on 20s with the rear end sag and up at front.
Thanks

Seriously consider just fitting -30mm Eibach springs to the front and leave the rears standard. (Eibach even sell a front only kit for exactly this).

The -30mm Eibachs on the front will give a centre of wheel to top of wheel arch measurement of around 420mm.

What's the measurement between the wheel centre and top of arch on the rear?.

Hi folks
Thanks
I have a set of VW/Eibach Sportline -30mm Springs available if you are interested.

Are those 18" sportlines?
I've got a pure grey T6.1 150 coming anyday. Getting it dropped 30mm and matt black 18" sportlines added. My first VW van, long time Golf GTI owner.
This looks good, hoping mine looks as cool.
Will post photos as soon as I'm part of the club...
Hi... yes 18” sportline :thumbsup:

C7DBE4C3-3268-4B47-AC3C-5D1375C87240.jpegThis is my camper with -30mm vw springs and 19”s

It actually went a lot lower than 30mm but was still level with a good rake front to back. When I went for coil overs I asked for it a little lower and found that it would be the equivalent of 50-70mm drop from standard.

My 6.1 is going in next week to have eibach comfort springs fitted. 30-45mm drop. I also run 20’s. However my van (once finished) will be a kombi, so probably won’t carry the same weight as you. I’ll happily Post you some pictures once they are fitted
Hi any chance of a photo please?

@Kips how do you find the comfort version?
less roll? softer? less crashy?
All of the above. I’m really happy. They feel quality. I am however comparing them to H&r’s on my old van. I haven’t driven any of the other setups widely discussed on the forum.

Back