Eibach Pro-street-s Ride Height Adjustable Coilovers On A T6.1 T32

Paul Gray

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi all,

I'm really struggling to find any coilover kits for a T6.1 T32. I had B14's on my T6 and thought the ride was pretty crashy. Has anyone had the eibach coilover kit fitted. I do like the idea of them being VW approved.

Thanks

Paul

I’ve spoke to Steve at CRS and is looking into options for the T6.1. Will contact eibach and find out if they will fit. I really want the comfort dampers from chilli jam vans but think it will be a while before they are released.

The issue with the T 6.1 seems to be related to extreme lowering . The shocks look identical to the T 5 T 6 shocks but the anti roll bar and drop link are supposedly different . another forum member has taken pictures and from that we have established that the drop link is the same length so it gets more puzzling .

Pity there isn't a T6.1 owner near me so I could take a look ?

the ARB looks to be a different shape ??

The issue with the T 6.1 seems to be related to extreme lowering . The shocks look identical to the T 5 T 6 shocks but the anti roll bar and drop link are supposedly different . another forum member has taken pictures and from that we have established that the drop link is the same length so it gets more puzzling .

Pity there isn't a T6.1 owner near me so I could take a look ?

the ARB looks to be a different shape ??

I think I’d like to go down the Koni active shock and spring route. Are the a straight swap?

Well I just called Eibach and they have confirmed that Pro Street- S coilovers (PSS65-85-013-02-22) will fit my T6.1 T32. So I assume any coilovers that fit the T6 T32 will fit mine too.

Sounding promising. Just out of curiosity what drop have you gone for? Did you get VW to supply and fit?

Back