Sold Eibach -50mm / Bilstein B8 / Customvanz Raceline Pro Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Montecha

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Just gone lower and fitted B14s to my Kombi, so I'm selling my previous set up. Struts are T32 type, Shocks and Springs fit both.

Fitted by Jansen at Customvanz in Februray this year, have done 10K miles. Not loaded - I only use my van as a daily drive - never carried more than a couple of mountain bikes.

Basically its what they call the 'Raceline Trackpack #1:
  • Eibach Raceline Pro Kit Lowering Springs -50mm in Lime Zest (Green)
  • Bilstein Raceline Pro Circuit Suspension (Which are Bilstein B8 struts and shocks)
They charge £1K + VAT for the kit.

I'm looking for:

£175 for the Springs, £195 T32 Front Struts and £150 Rear Shocks

Or £450 for the lot.

Currently sat in the back of my van, will post some pick up shortly.

ECCAC69E-583D-4F38-A5BB-FE676929F7B7.jpeg

I don't suppose you have a side on pic of the van with this setup fitted?
I'm already 30mm lower, but it's not quite enough.

The best I have is the following picture.

From the hub centre straight up to the wheel arch it measured: 400mm at the Front and 415 mm at the back. With Eibach -30mm springs, I'm guessing you'll be 430 - 450 ?

27DA3C54-970C-456B-B08C-25E18E2EC89F.jpeg

410 front and 430 rear, but I haven't got my kit back in the van yet, I'm just waiting for my chippy to carry out his work this weekend.
I won't know until all the kit is back in the van, exactly what I have to play with. I don't carry a lot of weight with my work gear, but my last van (Vivaro) lifted by about an inch when it was totally empty. Baring in mind that was on standard Vauxhall springs. Give me till the end of the weekend, and if you still have the springs and I feel it needs to come down a little more, I will drop you a PM

Just an update, the chippy has finished his work, and all my kit is back into the van. It's actually levelled it out nicely and it feels a lot more planted now with a nice balance of weight, so I won't be going any lower, but thanks for getting back to me.

edition1.jpg

Just gone lower and fitted B14s to my Kombi, so I'm selling my previous set up. Struts are T32 type, Shocks and Springs fit both.

Fitted by Jansen at Customvanz in Februray this year, have done 10K miles. Not loaded - I only use my van as a daily drive - never carried more than a couple of mountain bikes.

Basically its what they call the 'Raceline Trackpack #1:
  • Eibach Raceline Pro Kit Lowering Springs -50mm in Lime Zest (Green)
  • Bilstein Raceline Pro Circuit Suspension (Which are Bilstein B8 struts and shocks)
They charge £1K + VAT for the kit.

I'm looking for:

£175 for the Springs, £195 T32 Front Struts and £150 Rear Shocks

Or £450 for the lot.

Currently sat in the back of my van, will post some pick up shortly.

View attachment 14636
Hi, Thinking of fitting the B8's to my van with the 30mm springs. What is the ride like compared to standard and B14?
Andy.

Now that you have swapped to B14's can you give me a definitive answer on the ride quality compared to your previous setup. I have a new Raceline van with exactly the same suspension as yours and it's truly awful. I can't understand how anyone can live with it. I'm thinking of changing to B14's but would like to know from someone with first hand experience if it improves things.
cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back