Eibach 30mm Lowering Springs

LoganB

Has anyone got any opinions on the Eibach 30mm lowering springs as a cheaper way to drop the van? Can't stretch the B14's yet. I've read that the sport line is actually factory fitted with the 30mm Eibach's so surely worries about stressing drive shafts don't exist and with such a relatively small drop the existing suspension would take them and the ride comfort doesn't alter much?

I've got 20 inch alloys fitted.

Cheers

Logan

Bang, crash, patter, another bang, ear ache from wife, more wallet emptying to do the job again (properly)...

As said on here over and over again. The ride is pretty poor as standard due to the dampers. Compress them out of their designed working range, and it'll only get worse.

Haha there's so many different opinions on these. Just reading another thread where people are well rating the 30mm comforts! I'm totally lost with it all!

I've got the factory lowering springs and they're fine. I wouldn't like to run 20's on them but I'm running 18's and no complaints. They get rid of the roll through corners and get better when they bed in. I'm sure that coilovers are a great upgrade but I feel the 30mm lowering springs are worth it if you can't stretch to the cost of the coilovers.
They have changed them slightly for the t6.1 but I think that's just to reduce noise.

Haha there's so many different opinions on these. Just reading another thread where people are well rating the 30mm comforts! I'm totally lost with it all!
Don’t get too draw into the misleading use of the word comfort when referring to springs ! Comfort is generally a function of the shocks. And sadly the latest transporter shocks are made by some unknown company in Spain ..??? Fitting comfort springs to help a poor ride Is quite misleading.

Back