Eibach 30mm drop Springs and ACC

Mine turned up today, Cheers Dave!! Just got to wait for my in house tech (son)to get his arse back from a jolly at Rockingham!
Where did you get them from as hard to come by at the moment

Where did you get them from as hard to come by at the moment
They are the ones I took off my kombi when sticking the B14's on. If I'd known they were hard to come by at the moment, I'd have kept them at the higher price for longer :laugh:

They are the ones I took off my kombi when sticking the B14's on. If I'd known they were hard to come by at the moment, I'd have kept them at the higher price for longer :laugh:
Haha but you may of tripped over them in the garage!!:thumbsup:

Mine said she would move out so me and my son would have more room for van bits........I said wait until the weekend and we'll help you:laugh::laugh:
Wow, now there is a thoughtful lady. Does she give lessons, as mine doesn't seem to understand Ilovemyvan.com

I fitted Eibach -30 to my T32 4Motion and the rear dropped by 33mm but the front dropped by 45mm. I fitted the correct set for the 4Motion ZGB 7H0 071 677A.
I can't find any spacers for the front springs available anywhere so I am going to make some out of 16mm thick nylon.
Has anyone else come across this issue?

Back