EGR: Map out or replace?

VW camper

I'm looking for a vote for my van 5 years it's T.5.1 year 2014 ( I'll be be buying also a T6 soon)
The T5 has Egr issues usual the BS.

My question to all feel free to Express your selfs,

WOULD YOU RECODE/ BLANK THE FAULT OR replace the fittings ETC for 800euro +

Hi what peoples thoughts on the stupid Egr my euro5 t6 140 has 30k on it and thrown a code restricted flow it clears but comes bk pending would you have it mapped out or put new on or take of and clean euro car parts have one for 350 a valeo one has any one used one of them I’m sure I read some were they were fitted from new thanks kirk

Hi what peoples thoughts on the stupid Egr my euro5 t6 140 has 30k on it and thrown a code restricted flow it clears but comes bk pending would you have it mapped out or put new on or take of and clean euro car parts have one for 350 a valeo one has any one used one of them I’m sure I read some were they were fitted from new thanks kirk

C7EA312F-6F6A-4DBF-9787-ED1DE5E1D191.png

Got one I took off a previous van if you want to have a go at cleaning it? 20% Nitric Acid will do the job!
Thanks mate I’m not sure if It’s worth trying to. Clean or not can get a new one same make that’s on for 250 did you just replace yours thanks kirk

Thanks mate I’m not sure if It’s worth trying to. Clean or not can get a new one same make that’s on for 250 did you just replace yours thanks kirk
Yeah, just swapped it out. I got a Valeo one for £230 but that was about 12 months ago.

Back