This is not T6 related as such but an a recent idea we had for hanging your MTB in the garage. Putting our CNC to use in a non-furniture way. This is Birch ply with HPL finish and is very strong and actually designed for the soon to arrive Cube E-MTB.

Cheers
Ian :thumbsup::thumbsup:

View attachment 104148

View attachment 104149

View attachment 104150

View attachment 104151

View attachment 104152
how did this work out on your ebike? I have the cube reaction pro, comes in at around 27kg, and am looking for a solution to store it.

Coincidentally I am collecting the Cube tomorrow. Will post an update when I het a moment. Cheers
you'll love it. I have had mine since beginning of March and have done 1500km or so on it so far. I try and keep it in Eco mode but occasionally slip it into Tour if knackered and into EMTB mode if road cycling and at a junction/roundabout/traffic lights. :)

you'll love it. I have had mine since beginning of March and have done 1500km or so on it so far. I try and keep it in Eco mode but occasionally slip it into Tour if knackered and into EMTB mode if road cycling and at a junction/roundabout/traffic lights. :)
First ride and I can agree, awsome piece of kit. 35m ride on trails I wouldnt attempt on a non EMTB

20210501_182637_resized.jpg

20210502_122950_HDR_resized.jpg

I'd love an eMTB but I just can't do it. Especially as my 70 year old neighbour still uses his standard road bike from the 90's

My thoughts also but so much fun. Who cares if you have assistance, who likes hills? Emtb = fun. Keep the acoustic bike for hills

Here is a conversion with REIMO Variotech seating system, bespoke furniture with birch exposed edging, REIMO roof, diesel heater, solar panel etc… Designed and built for a specific customers requirements. It’s a Ford, sorry, but can do these on VW also obviously…..
Cheers
Ian:thumbsup::thumbsup:

4.JPG5.JPG6.JPG7.JPG8.JPG

Looks great! Glad to see you have squared up the corners of the doors. I have a particular dislike about rounded 'caravan doors' on furniture - especially when the doors are fitted to the outside of the cabinet! :)

Last edited:
Looks great! Glad to see you have squared up the corners of the doors. I have a particular dislike about rounded 'caravan doors' on furniture - especially when the doors are fitted to the outside of the cabinet! :)
Hi, @Dilbert ,yes I understand what you mean, everyone has different tastes so we try to cater for all. We always tried to have the furniture not looking like a kitchen, i.e square corners and radius corners are actually more difficult to do, (not with a CNC machine however).

Also depends on the finish trim used. Edge banging is good for square corners but the various wall profiles in the van are not achievable with edge banding so you have a lesser quality fit. We edge all edges, even those against the wall so need to take this into account when designing.

This furniture is bare exposed oiled edging so a squarer edge and also profiles in the van are achievable. A full square cut in this instance is not desired as this is more l prone to damage, chipping etc.

Thanks for your feedback.

@Pedros85 , Hi, this is just a coat hanger we designed for the customer. He wanted to fit a few coat hooks so we designed this to compliment another piece of furniture we built in his van. The wood is lightweight ply which is not the best for engraving, we usually use birch for that, but yes it came out nice. We can design and make most tings so if you have something in mind let me know.

Cheers,

@Pedros85 , Hi, this is just a coat hanger we designed for the customer. He wanted to fit a few coat hooks so we designed this to compliment another piece of furniture we built in his van. The wood is lightweight ply which is not the best for engraving, we usually use birch for that, but yes it came out nice. We can design and make most tings so if you have something in mind let me know.

Cheers,

Sorry I meant this

Attachments

• 3E7963B6-F8D3-405A-9F73-534AE191A528.jpeg
    3E7963B6-F8D3-405A-9F73-534AE191A528.jpeg
    52.9 KB · Views: 47
Ian, can you build me a kitchen pod for a SWB with a 130 Rib installed. Not much room.
Hi mike, yes of course, we have designed these to fit with full width beds. The bed fitted position however can affect the POD, some beds are fitted further to the front which causes problems. Bes to PM me or email on info@eclipsecustomcampers.com.

Thanks,
Ian

Back