Review: Eclipse Custom Campers

So as above from Davey B / Eclipse I like cars but know nothing about how they work! Thanks for the p1ss take on the air filter Ollie / Davey B / Eclipse!!!

But I do know how cars drive and handle from high performance sports cars to my first 200 pound Fiesta! So my point is I use my van for pleasure / weekends sailing/ odd camping trip but I never enjoyed driving it even though I love the work that has gone into it from a standard "I think budget car and van hire panel van!!". I don't drive it fast, it's a van but I do like keeping a constant seamless speed without panic breaking into corners and for this the B14's transform the van into a pleasure to drive, I've owned the van for well over 2 years and should have listened to Oli when I read his post. They aren't cheap but save your spring money and get B14's! Oh and a Revo map and H7's!

This a good time to advertise 40mm springs with 11k miles for sale? :)

Nick

Last edited:
Not as cool as you DaveyB! :)

Though undecided if to go lower!!!

You at academy? Just been to boat that rocks lots of Toppers out!
Not this week, couldn’t get the time off. It is the Youth National Champs so toppers/ oppy’s/ lasers/ fevas etc.
Several people we know from the topper circuit have made it down. Blown out first day, becalmed second day, but got racing today. Apparently one of the safety board hit a dolphin?
Will probably be there in July for school championships as we can’t afford to go to the Topper world champs in Holland which are on the same week.

are b14s much better than h4 40 mm springs ? as my van looks better but the ride is crap on bumpy roads
I have the H & R 40mm springs on mine, it looks great but it is a rough ride on bumpy road.
'What does the air filter do..?.' :):)

At this rate I'll owe everyone a beer. Thanks for the kind words Nick and.beer coming Oli's way.

Cheers
Ian:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hi, I have the H & R 40mm springs on mine, it looks great but it is not a very comfy ride. Would the B14's make it a comfier ride ? how much is it roughly for them supplied and fitted ?

I have the H & R 40mm springs on mine, it looks great but it is a rough ride on bumpy road.

Hi, I have the H & R 40mm springs on mine, it looks great but it is not a very comfy ride. Would the B14's make it a comfier ride ? how much is it roughly for them supplied and fitted ?
Hi, they are £1200+vat fitted with all wheel laser alignment.
Rgds
Ian

I'll 33rd the B14s as being the single upgrade that makes a 5m long 2.5 ton box start handling like a 1.5 ton car.

Since fitting these you can carry your speed through a corner without any of that "whoa, whoa, whoa, phew, made it!" of the stock set up... anti roll bars next as I want to take on the odd warm hatch now that burning off blobby SUV's through the twisties is so easy.

Back