Review: Eclipse Custom Campers

Phantom

T6 Pro
Hi All

Credit where credit due and I am quite difficult when it comes to cars etc!

I was recommended to Ian @Eclipse Campers by a good friend who loves his van more than life itself and has tried and tested a few conversion companies.

Had a "Switch" conversion and few other bits but seriously impressed, Ian's attention to detail and quality components makes his work absolutely 1st class. He is based in Yeovil Somerset and highly worth a look at for all van work if you are after a top notch quality finish.

Eclipse Custom Campers | For all your customisation needs

Kind Regards

Nick

Hi All

Just had B14's fitted by Ian @Eclipse Campers and what a difference it has made to the van!!!!! One thing I will say and I think Oli @BognorMotors has said this before that the two things I would do to a van are 1. Revvo map and 2. B14's! My van has had a fair amount of work to it but these two things have transformed the van to make it perfect for what I use it for! Huge thank you to Ian as brilliant job as always and very happy with outcome! Slightly annoyed he didn't put them on in the first place instead of 40mm springs!!!! :)

I can't express how much more enjoyable the van is to drive, I always regretted buying a 102 but not so much now with these two upgrades!

Kind Regards

Nick

IMG-20190411-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20190411-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20190411-WA0005.jpg

Oli it's you who has got me into this mess in the first place from reading your posts!!! :)

What does the air filter do?!!!!

Revo have tweeted the map to work better with their air filter, which allows more air into the engine.

As it’s down to me, Ian owes me a beer then ;-)

Last edited:
are b14s much better than h4 40 mm springs ? as my van looks better but the ride is crap on bumpy roads

H&R? Yes the B14 coil over kit are significantly better and I'm sure you will notice the difference.
Cheers
Ian

are b14s much better than h4 40 mm springs ? as my van looks better but the ride is crap on bumpy roads
yes, yes, yes, and yes again.
Hi All

Just had B14's fitted by Ian @Eclipse Campers and what a difference it has made to the van!!!!! One thing I will say and I think Oli @BognorMotors has said this before that the two things I would do to a van are 1. Revvo map and 2. B14's! My van has had a fair amount of work to it but these two things have transformed the van to make it perfect for what I use it for! Huge thank you to Ian as brilliant job as always and very happy with outcome! Slightly annoyed he didn't put them on in the first place instead of 40mm springs!!!! :)

I can't express how much more enjoyable the van is to drive, I always regretted buying a 102 but not so much now with these two upgrades!

Kind Regards

Nick

View attachment 41270

View attachment 41271

View attachment 41272
Looking good @Phantom. Now when you come past me on the Motorway I'll not think there is a black hole between the top of your tyre and the bottom of the wing.

yes, yes, yes, and

Looking good @Phantom. Now when you come past me on the Motorway I'll not think there is a black hole between the top of your tyre and the bottom of the wing.
yes again.
Not as cool as you DaveyB! :)

Though undecided if to go lower!!!

You at academy? Just been to boat that rocks lots of Toppers out!

What is their highest setting. I don't want it any lower than the 40mm H&R springs but I have to agree it's a bit crashy and bumpy on standard suspenders with lowering springs.
1 thing I noticed was when I had it unloaded last week of my work tools etc it was terrible, back to spares and tools loaded in and much more stable but still poor suspension.

Back