Eberspacher Airtronic D2 Heater 12v Heater Kit

Fitted by Panks in Norwich before the rest of the camper conversion. Good heat output (plenty), don't notice fuel used, a bit noisy on start up until up to temperature then quiet. Wouldn't be without it now (or some sort of off hook up heat). Good when you get back to the van wet/cold. Just got basic manual control, might upgrade to something with a timer...

Fitted by Panks in Norwich before the rest of the camper conversion. Good heat output (plenty), don't notice fuel used, a bit noisy on start up until up to temperature then quiet. Wouldn't be without it now (or some sort of off hook up heat). Good when you get back to the van wet/cold. Just got basic manual control, might upgrade to something with a timer...

Thanks for the info is there anything better out there or is this the best

It may be that LPG is better if you have an underslung tank and use it for cooking as well etc, I'm sure someone on here will have tried both and have a preference !
As I sometimes leave it on I don't think I'd want one of the cheap copies.

I’ve got a 2kw Webasto with a digital 7 day programmable timer. Similar to the Eber really.

Really opens up the van to be used all year round. Great for pre-heating the van or supplementing the normal heating when we’re off somewhere.

Where it is installed might affect your choice, the D2 is under the floor below the drivers seat, air inlet in the step as normal but the hot air out has a pipe under the seat, outlet to rear. Depends what else you have there.

If you’re considering a D2; then check out the latest D2l S2. Advertised as 90% quieter.

Back