Dynamic chassis, ride height

SofaKing

T6 Guru
i ordered my van with the above mentioned option . What i cant figure out is if the 20mm are fixed or dynamic. I think the car look very hight to supposedly be lowered 20mm from factory?
IMG_5868.PNG

IMG_5838.JPG

Looks about right to me @SofaKing try and get someone to post a picture of van without it, at the end of the day it's only 2cm your not going to be seeing much difference ;)

Sorry for my bad English, but can't find an edit button anywhere at? (Auto spell checker also do me no justice, as it constantly try to change the language... )

Get some 25mm wheel spacers on all 4 wheels, and slightly larger 235/60/17 tyres, and the 20mm will be perfect:thumbsup::):thumbsup:. The DCC is superb

If someone could do me a favour and please measure height from ground to where as indicated with a white line in the attached photos. As measured on my van; Front=27cm and Rear=32cm. Not measuring ground clerance, just to get some comparative references.
IMG_5874.JPG
IMG_5877.JPG

If you read through the gen 6 threads something similar has been done there trying to figure out the 20mm

Back