Thinking of attending this meet. Anyone got any experiences of this one. Our first show in years and our first in a VW. We used to go in our old car (toyota served us very well) but always hankered for a T5 back then. Got a T6 now! Got a blue badge too, and even though I'm chatty, I quite like a nice chilled quieter time! When we went to one before there was a quiet site and a loud one! We stayed in the quiet field as you can guess!! Any info advice would be greatfully recieved!! Go out and enjoy the sun!!

Hi,
We’re thinking about going, had a fantastic time at Bristol volks fest even though it was like a bog.
We brought our son, 19 month old, and he loved it, plenty to do considering the weather so thought we’d check out Dubs at the castle.
Hopefully we’ll have some nice weather.

I’m going to this one , not been before but has been recommended to me as a great weekend .
Be taking the tent as 4 of us going .

Hi all
Is anyone going to Dubs at the Castle weekend of 15 July, we're going this will be our first festival and first time using the van with no electric hookup we will be putting the solar to work for the weekend

Back