DubFreeze 17-18 February 2018 County Showground, Stafford

I'm thinking of going, ok It's not a full on camper/transporter show but when you have a 16yrs old lad that says 'once you've seen one van you seem them all' (yes I feel like strangling him) and wants a VW Polo when he passes his test I thought this show might get him interested in the show seen.

It looks like there are some decent vendors there too to pick up a few items

If anyone fancies meeting up let me know

We will be there on the balcony on an Autojumble plot probably Plot 21. Not much Transporter stuff, it's mostly parts for old Beetles.

Hopefully, time permitting, we will have the T5 on the Cars For Sale area outside. Details of the T5 are on http://www.1946vw.co.uk/sales

Good show but very early vw related last time I went, save yourself some time for looking around the parking area as I found vehicles on show inside poor.

I've just noticed 2019 show is this weekend. Is anyone going? Is it worth going to?

BTW I cant seem to start a new thread in this section?

I believe that generally these threads are created by @Pauly when the calender is updated. @Pauly is a busy guy but I'm sure we shall see a list of 2019 shows and associated threads appearing soon.

Thanks, but its this weekend and wondered if its worth a couple hours drive. Guess not as it seems none are going?

Back