Dub Dogs, let’s see them :)

[/QUOTE]
I've been watching your posts of your beautiful pets and thinking shall I post in memory of our dog “ Lizzie” ...who sadly we said goodbye during lockdown....She was to me a true Dub Dog

View attachment 76097
I prefer to think of it this way; She had a life that was as good as any pet could ever have. You can't do better than that.

Last edited:
Lockdown was quite revealing in some ways. I live in a village of about 200 houses. When we were told we could only go out for exercise or essential shopping, I saw lots of people who I don't often see going for walks, out walking dogs that I've never seen before. This happened day after day.
Now more people are back at work and the weather is less appealing, guess what? yes, I don't see those people or dogs any more.
I can only surmise that for those dogs, life has returned to the boring existence that it was before lockdown.

Lockdown was quite revealing in some ways. I live in a village of about 200 houses. When we were told we could only go out for exercise or essential shopping, I saw lots of people who I don't often see going for walks, out walking dogs that I've never seen before. This happened day after day.
Now more people are back at work and the weather is less appealing, guess what? yes, I don't see those people or dogs any more.
I can only surmise that for those dogs, life has returned to the boring existence that it was before lockdown.
Dogs are Not bad animals..but sometimes owned by bad people ...a responsible owner will walk rain or shine ...with that comes commitment ....bit like owning a T6 you look after it and it looks after you....the only thing a T6 can’t give that a dog does is Love
( however we love our T6’s )

Exactly the same in our village. When the weather is good, the roads near entrances to woodland are lined with cars abandoned by fair weather dog-walkers. Always a noticeable increase in poop, poo bags (often hanging from trees weirdly) and litter.

However, when the weather is cold/wet/windy - only ever see the local regulars.

Back