DSG trim piece

Butcher8109

T6 Pro
Morning all,

I don’t suppose anyone knows where I can get a replacement DSG trim piece? I’ve had a good search online and can see them for the Passat / Golf etc but no mentions if they’re the same size for the T6!
Mine looks worn out and tired and I’d love to replace it with something gloss black / piano black.

any help would be appreciated!
Cheers all

FFB2E8BD-C742-4695-8AD8-E8B7206B2538.jpeg

I'd imagine all ths dsg sticks are the same. But, I could be wrong. Seems un sensical that they would use different sticks all the time.

I'd imagine all ths dsg sticks are the same. But, I could be wrong. Seems un sensical that they would use different sticks all the time.

Guess it could be worth a punt for what they cost but also worth asking incase anyone has swapped them out themselves.

I’ve no idea how it attaches either! Google and forum search isn’t bringing much up

Look like its all one piece

^^ that's why I was unsure. It probably does clip together when it's made, but, it may be designed as a 'one time only' fitment.
I think if it came apart easily, many unaware users would be rather appalled if the gear shifter came apart in their hand one day..

Look like its all one piece

Damn! That’s a pain ... must be different to other VW DSG shifters after all.

that’s going to be an expensive little gripe to sort out then haha

Back