DS campers swivel base for the passengers double seat problems

Brett-T6

Hi has anyone fitted a DS campers double swivel seat base in the T6 I am having trouble with fitting it and it’s swivelling.

When it is fitted the seat leans too far back and once the seat is finally turned around it is off centre to its base so cannot be fixed in with the hand fixings.

Hi has anyone fitted a DS campers double swivel seat base in the T6 I am having trouble with fitting it and it’s swivelling.

When it is fitted the seat leans too far back and once the seat is finally turned around it is off centre to its base so cannot be fixed in with the hand fixings.
Hi Brett, did you get this installed ok in the end, I was looking at this brand but seeing your post has made me doubt buying one… cheers

Hi I did get it fitted but I’m not too keen on it as it makes a passenger seat sit at a really funny angle apparently this is normal.

image.jpg

hi all
how do i stop scuffing the plastc on side while turning seat
do yo push the seat forward and to the right
thanks

Hi Brett, did you get this installed ok in the end, I was looking at this brand but seeing your post has made me doubt buying one… cheers
Did you get any handy hints for this at all? I have problems trying to line all 4 fixings up and screwing them back….. drives me mad! A handy hint would be helpful

When installing multiple bolts/screws etc. into anything, ALWAYS get them ALL started off a few turns before you tighten any of them up.

Handy tip from an engineer :D

Back