Found Drivers Rear light or pair LEDs for t6 tailgate

T6newbie

Hi all

After a car park nudge and run I’m after a driver rear cluster for my T6 tailgate model. I’ve got standard halogen headlights so think it’s just the bog standard mainly red lenses. Not keen on throwing on some of the cheap stuff on eBay so if you have a genuine used one please shout.

I may use the excuse to upgrade to led rear lights if anyone has had a change of mind on theirs? Not too fussed if smoked or red Thanks

Hi all

After a car park nudge and run I’m after a driver rear cluster for my T6 tailgate model. I’ve got standard halogen headlights so think it’s just the bog standard mainly red lenses. Not keen on throwing on some of the cheap stuff on eBay so if you have a genuine used one please shout.

I may use the excuse to upgrade to led rear lights if anyone has had a change of mind on theirs? Not too fussed if smoked or red Thanks

I do believe I have an offside LED rear in the shed, but I’m not home to check.
If a near side comes up then this may well sort you out. Let me know if you’re interested.

I have a pair of genuine,non led rear lights off mine but i'm in Cumbria,miles from you and the postage would probably be a factor.

Back