Drivers Door lower seal thingy broken

Montecha

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Guru
In the recent freeze. The rubber that seals around the rear of the front arch, must have been frozen to the arch when I opened the door. It’s fitted to the door lower front.

I can’t find the part on the free ETKA sites, and can’t see if it comes complete with the little white clips that hold the seal to the door.

Can anyone help with part numbers ?

FA8DC223-EBCC-4E03-99C9-3C08B5183A97.jpeg

In the recent freeze. The rubber that seals around the rear of the front arch, must have been frozen to the arch when I opened the door. It’s fitted to the door lower front.

I can’t find the part on the free ETKA sites, and can’t see if it comes complete with the little white clips that hold the seal to the door.

Can anyone help with part numbers ?

View attachment 103431
Not sure of part numbers but you can buy them on ebay
Screenshot_20210213-161155_eBay.jpgScreenshot_20210213-161039_eBay.jpg

Thanks - I was only finding the additional seals, I’ll get a new one ordered

Hi bud. Just to let you know I had the same issue on my van which ripped the seal off and left the clips in place. The eBay ones don’t fit as nicely as the original ones however do the job depends how fussy you are. Tbh I will prob replace mine shortly for an OEM part.

Hi bud. Just to let you know I had the same issue on my van which ripped the seal off and left the clips in place. The eBay ones don’t fit as nicely as the original ones however do the job depends how fussy you are. Tbh I will prob replace mine shortly for an OEM part.
The link to the seals on ebay say that they are OEM parts

I've ordered a 7H0837566A from eBay. In theory its an original part. I'll see when it turns up.

Back