Lock doors on driving away

a5cyt

t32 204 kombi highline lwb with dsg.
T6 Pro
I’ve bought the Carista app and I’m looking at lock on drive off. It gives two methods of locking on the app. Does anyone know what they both are?

Thanks . Going off the subject abit . How about mirrors folding on locking. All I managed to see was Mirrors defrost when screen defrost was chosen

Thanks . Going off the subject abit . How about mirrors folding on locking. All I managed to see was Mirrors defrost when screen defrost was chosen
Mirrors are not supposed to fold when you lock the van. They fold on comfort close ie a press and hold - but only if your van supports this feature.

MY16 can be coded to do it with VCDS not carista
MY17 need a module to do it
MY18 & 19 do it from factory

It looks like one also unlocks all doors when key is removed from ignition.
Not got carista but on OBDELEVEN it's the same as you've said above, one locks the doors when you reach 10mph the other unlocks the doors when key is removed from ignition. Just select on or off

I've actually just tried to do this myself, but even with it set to unlock van when key is removed from ignition, the van remains locked and i either have to pull the door handle twice to open drivers door or press the unlock button located next to wing mirror controls.

Am i missing something?
Can anyone shed any light?

Cheers

Last edited:
I ticked both settings for lock on drive off, and mine unlocks on key removal

I've turned mine off. Unlike the VW cars, the van needs two pulls on the handle to get out. Passengers tend to rip at the handle when it doesn't open the first time.

Just tried ticking both unlock when key is removed from ignition and lock when above 10mph. It locks above 10mph but still doesnt unlock when key is removed from ignition. All doors remain locked unless i press the unlock button by wing mirror. Has anyone else experianced this? Is it likely to have anything to do with the fact its originally a Panel van ?

Any help appreciated

It must be different to Carista then , because Carista gives you a A and B option to lock on drive away. I know this doesn’t help you. Though . Sorry

Back