Drawer Fridge

davidsmerv

Hi guys, I just wondered if anyone has a drawer type fridge under their seat and how they find it. Im just planning my t6 conversion and looking at the possibilities, this is one I quite like the idea of but It would be good to hear from someone who has one. Thanks

I have a draw fridge under my rear seats...personally, it suits my needs but is obviously not as large as a regular fridge but also doesn't take up any space like a regular fridge does...ideal for my layout as i done have any timber work in the back!

It uses next to no power to run at a nice chilled temperature. not really sure what else i can tell you about it, but if you have any specific questions let me know!

fridge.PNG

I have a draw fridge under my rear seats...personally, it suits my needs but is obviously not as large as a regular fridge but also doesn't take up any space like a regular fridge does...ideal for my layout as i done have any timber work in the back!

It uses next to no power to run at a nice chilled temperature. not really sure what else i can tell you about it, but if you have any specific questions let me know!

View attachment 61640
Can you post any links to where you got that from please.?

Thanks sparkzer, yes I know it would be smaller but I really like that its tucked away in there. Im not intending to need a weeks supply of chilled food so cant see it not being sufficient for a day or twos milk etc.

Back