Double Swivel Passanger Seat !!

andy greenwood

VIP Member
T6 Guru
We have had our 1st campervan for almost 11 months now. It was already fully converted when we bought it. We love it to bits but there are a few things that i am not so keen on .
One of them is the front passanger seat ussue ....if we are having some food and we have the table up, the seat is rotated so it is facing backwards. Unfortunately the passanger seat will not move enough so that you can reach the table to eat. Its totally fine if your sat on the rear seat , yes we could both sit side by side on the rear seat but we dont want to do that. Does anyone else have the same issue ?IMG-20180726-WA0011.jpg IMG-20180726-WA0011.jpg

Check out MS Craft double swivel. It slides towards the rear of the van when turned around
The MS Craft swivel is an excellent piece of kit, highly recommended, I still don't know why I put up with my kiravans one for so long the MS craft seat is so much more user friendly.

I have the Kiravans double swivel but the seat height needs lowering with the base available from Vankraft. Does the MS Craft one need the lower seat base too ?

Back