Double Seat Bolt holes in the floor!

Nigel L

T6 Pro
After collecting our new Camper, we decided to have the front double seat changed for a Captains swivel seat.
Took the vehicle back to the converters today, and all is now done, and we have our now preferred two seat at front set up
Now back home, there are two bolt holes now showing where the original two seat was secured, and have just been left blank, with not even the bolt being put back in, to at least fill the hole!!
I seem to remember reading on hear recently, that there is a small circular plug that can fill these holes cut in the floor mat, and so tidy it up a little.
Anyone point me in the right direction? Or, any suggestions on how best to hide the now unused holes.
Thanks all.5A8C2A00-B01E-40C2-892B-79342176EA4F.jpeg

Has anyone got the 2 studs and nuts that they have removed when converting to the captain seat? Im in need of two, thanks

My T6 has the single front seat, apparently changed from a double at some point.

I want to use the bolt hole that’s left in the floor as a tie down point. Can anyone tell me what size bolt that is. Along with any recommendations for an aftermarket tie down point.

I’m always a bit twitchy about have stuff flying round in the back of the van. And being able to lash the awning bag to that would help with that.

Thanks

Hi, I don't suppose you know what grade of nut is used on these? I bought a second hand double swivel but the guy didn't give me the nuts to go with it. I have my original seat stud nuts but I need another set to fix the seat to the swivel. They go for silly money on eBay!

Back