Dometic Smev 9222 washing up bowl

This is our solution. We came across this little beauty at DubFreeze earlier this year. Van Wurks had a stall selling these and they fit perfectly. We already had the chopping board and the bowl fits underneath. Not sure if the sell them on their website but I’ve posted a picture of the underside for reference. 46040B1C-331E-41E8-BFB7-F63B395B5323.jpegC615FEFD-16A8-423A-9AD9-A8B76D12541C.jpeg76A1F985-3B6E-4E2C-A968-662500E6C595.jpeg

This is our solution. We came across this little beauty at DubFreeze earlier this year. Van Wurks had a stall selling these and they fit perfectly. We already had the chopping board and the bowl fits underneath. Not sure if the sell them on their website but I’ve posted a picture of the underside for reference. View attachment 80142View attachment 80143View attachment 80144
That looks ideal and about the maximum volume you could get, can you confirm you have a 9222 sink @RichDavies82 ?

Hi guys, sorry if this is a bit of a daft question, new owner here with a van with a Smev 9222 sink (yes its pretty small), was thinking of trying to source a washing up bowl to fit but just wondered if having found one that fits is it useful? or just in the way by making a small sink even smaller?
Having concluded our epic bowl journey with the Tspkey I listed above, we don't actually use it! :laugh:

We keep the larger, standard collapsible bowl in the cupboard, and then put all of the dishes etc. in there. We (I) take that to the washing up station, or would fill and use it on the glass hob top.

We still have the Tspkey, we just use it as a washbowl if we are washing in the van, rather than use the facilities.

Am I the only one that just puts the plug in the sink and washes up without a bowl? Trying to work out if I need one of these now, any excuse for me to buy more stuff for the camper :). I suppose it would save me catching the water as it comes out the bottom of the van which can be a PITA

I have a collapsible basin that I use on camp sites (put dirty dishes in it then walk to site washing up area with it)

Am I the only one that just puts the plug in the sink and washes up without a bowl? Trying to work out if I need one of these now, any excuse for me to buy more stuff for the camper :). I suppose it would save me catching the water as it comes out the bottom of the van which can be a PITA

I have a collapsible basin that I use on camp sites (put dirty dishes in it then walk to site washing up area with it)
I use it to carry stuff to the sink :). Dont really wash up in the van unless its urgent.

Does anyone have an active link for one that can be ordered online?
@JasonW is there a product number on the one you use?

IMO opinion washing dishes in a small campervan sink is a hard work, degrades the furniture and takes forever.
Just use the multi-purpose bucket, so much easier.

Back