Wanted dodomat silent coat... anyone got some left not doing anything?

T6DSGChris

VIP Member
T6 Guru
done all my van except tailgate and got front doors etc to do at a later date plus front roof area etc...
just wondered if anyone had any left from doing their they want to get rid of for some dosh

2mm silent coat norm stuff...must be dodomat.

cheers chris

I’ve got some silent coat in the loft. How many sheets do you need?
I’m in High Wycombe

enough to do as tailgate..and i think theres more than you think...have front doors too later down the line..
thing is the weight in sending i guess.
unsure wether to just buy a big box and crack the feck on..lol

done all my van except tailgate and got front doors etc to do at a later date plus front roof area etc...
just wondered if anyone had any left from doing their they want to get rid of for some dosh

2mm silent coat norm stuff...must be dodomat.

cheers chris
Just a note fella! I dodo matted my tailgate and ended up having to change my struts as they couldn't take the extra weight!
Slower opening and not staying at full height.:rolleyes:

sounds just about my luck..my pals in even worse state...hes got the electro tailgate..fitted the jazzy trim with the seats that go in..
it fails...wont open when half way up..beeps and drops back...hes well pished...
if struts need to change so be it on mine... add it to the list...but ta for the warning.. :))

I also had to change mine when I applied silent coat (and grip strips and levelling ramps held on by bungees), then again when I fitted a bike rack. Currently on 1200n OEM struts and even they sag a little bit in the winter.

If you are buying more, don’t forget there’s a discount code available.

Back