Dodo Thermo Van Liner Extreme

superflyguy

VIP Member
T6 Legend
Hi
New product for 2017, anybody already fitted it and felt the benefit over the 7mm one they usually sell. I was just going to order the standard one, but thought id check first due to the extra price.

Sorry for resurrecting an old post but i am about to push the button. Was it worth it ? How did you find it ?

It's good stuff and does the job, saves ramming loads of insulation in, but remember it is thicker so if your planning on mounting speakers in your rear panels, you may have to cut a bit out for them to fit.

thanks for the reply. i was begining to wonder,
sielent coat
dodo matt
insulation
jesus so much to fit in.
but must mot forget about the audio....

started the install. 2 slidign doors done, tailgate done. not looking forward to ripping out the roof and sides. might have some dodo left over
unless i do under the carpet mmmm

Roof is simple, do what I didn’t do and pull the light down and unclip it.
The sides are straight forward but just take your time

Going to order some of this myself. Having been messing around with bits and bobs in the van, recarpeting panels etc, ripping previous carpet of the metalwork. So looking at putting some more silent coat in, as well as swapping the fibrous insulation for Dodo Matt extreme.

I've still got some from the first roll that should be enough for the roof, ill maybe sell the other roll.

Back