Dodo sound deadening

stevemorg1

VIP Member
Anyone used this stuff? Looks like it'll work out a little cheaper than some of the other options.

30 sheets enough?- its for a T6 LWB - I won't be doing floors or roof

Yep. It's really designed for the larger panel areas that resonate/vibrate. 50% coverage with something else over the top is best it seems.
EDIT - I used the Kiravans stuff, but going back in two years on, some didn't stick that well and has fallen off. Could be my crap prep.

Last edited:
Hi - I just used it - covered 50% of the sides and all the arches - the. Covered with dodo thermo liner - massive reduction in panel boom

used all over mine great stuff.... did the 16mm insulation after all over... sound loss after is amazing

Reactions: JPL
thanks - have just ordered it on a roll and will see how I get on - will probably leave insulation and carpeting to pros though

comes in a bluming heavy box of small sheets matey... cut n stick... enjoy them rear arches... tehe.
ps the sound deadening if done very particular is far harder than the insulation...see hwo you get on, if you can do this you can easy do the rest :)

I found big triangles worked first side looks less impressive Than the second but use the blunt end of a screwdriver or scissors to get the contours in and you will be fine (it’s going under carpet so just make sure the joins are neat)

Dodo? Are you after sound or thermal insulation primarily? I used 6mm (along with some Silentcoat type stuff), then filled voids with Dacron for thermal insulation. The 16mm stuff is a premium choice.

Back