Team ex-AA van

Nice, I'll hopefully be getting mine within the next couple of weeks. Part of the same herd by the looks of things, just the last two letters of the reg different. I'm keeping the grey trim on mine and going more down the swamper route, though.

I’ve seen a couple of the same “herd” (I like that ) online recently. I’m hoping I can use some of the existing electrics to save some hassle. Just got to figure them out!

Finally picked up my van from the converters last week. Well happy with the work they've done. They kindly gave me a set of steels with it as I wanted to go the swamper-ish route. So I painted those up and got some slightly nobbly Coopers fitted then glued a ton of plastic bits around the sides to further enhance the extreme off road capabilities:

1626707953863.png

Personally I was scouting for a t6 and happen to come across one not quite advertised right so I got a better deal it had only done 40k 2017. There's always a few around but most will be sold via third parties or trade auctions

Finally picked up my van from the converters last week. Well happy with the work they've done. They kindly gave me a set of steels with it as I wanted to go the swamper-ish route. So I painted those up and got some slightly nobbly Coopers fitted then glued a ton of plastic bits around the sides to further enhance the extreme off road capabilities:

View attachment 124123
Love the steels. Are they standard issue VW? Look great painted up - rattle can job or something more tricky?

I can't believe I hadnt found this thread sooner. Another team aa yellow owner here.
Paint code for those interested is listed as LL1F.
Brought my van from Jopo customs in March as a bare bones van and did the inside work myself.
I won't photo drop to much I should probably do a build thread at some point
20210915_200716.jpgFB_IMG_1634280692053.jpg20210731_081847.jpg20210611_211328.jpg20210908_093517.jpg

I can't believe I hadnt found this thread sooner. Another team aa yellow owner here.
Paint code for those interested is listed as LL1F.
Brought my van from Jopo customs in March as a bare bones van and did the inside work myself.
I won't photo drop to much I should probably do a build thread at some point
View attachment 133232View attachment 133233View attachment 133235View attachment 133236View attachment 133234
Where did you get that side wing / door decal? I want to add more black and saw a guy selling vans with a strip there on and thought it looked good, but can’t find any :)

Back