Found single Clayton spare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonner

T6 Pro
Hey so my van has no spare wheel didn't notice myself but friend noticed in 10 seconds! Which says a lot about me .So I live in east devon has anyone got a Clayton for sale.dont mind traveling a bit cheers Jonner.

Probably easiest to get a 16” steel wheel as a spare - people sometimes give them away.

Pete

That's an idea Pete just thought there might be a few about most vans I see have the fancy alloy's

Hey so my van has no spare wheel didn't notice myself but friend noticed in 10 seconds! Which says a lot about me .So I live in east devon has anyone got a Clayton for sale.dont mind traveling a bit cheers Jonner.
Probably easiest to get a 16” steel wheel as a spare - people sometimes give them away.
If you’re happy to pay the carriage (which’ll be around £18 from memory) then you can have mine - I’ve upgraded to the big brake callipers so it’s spare. It’s not a pretty looking wheel but the tyre has plenty of tread.

So when folk change to 20" wheels or swampers/whatever, do they spec a spare in the same set up, or can you run a standard 16"? I realise tyres come in all sizes, can be circumference matched, but that's not always the case. I imagine lots of folks rolling on 20", but with a mismatched spare.

I've got 4 that haven't sold for £100.00 on ebay and you've just given me the idea of using 1 to replace my steel spare and you could have 1 too!
That's only 2 I've got to get rid of now then!

Jonner, Find me a pet friendly place to stay near the sea in August, that my Mrs likes:rolleyes: and i'll drop it off!:waving:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh that's so kind of you thanks. So are you looking for a pet friendly campsite to take the van?

We live in Sidmouth in East Devon I could ask around a few sites but everyone is really busy this year.as you can imagine but will ask which town would you like to be near?

Hi Jenner, I wish! My wife won’t entertain it with the dogs. She wants a place with a private enclosed garden for their late night wee’s etc. and so the little buggers can’t escape. If you do know of a cottage/house that’s got any availability for a week or even 3-4 days and isn’t £1k+ let me know. As for going away in the van, it’s just a dream at the mo!

Jonner, I’m such a nob. My sister lives in Exmouth and she comes up here now and again. If u can wait I can get her to stick a wheel in the boot next time she’s up? Not sure next time she’s coming. Just a thought.

There's a holiday cottage firm that has loads of places on their books and they have got some that are dog friendly. They have a website you can look at. Sweetcombe cottages. Tell 01395 512130 hope they have something for you.

We spend a lot of time in Exmouth so that would be brill.yes can wait van isn't on the road at the mo I'm converting it .but it's slow with just spare time.

There's a holiday cottage firm that has loads of places on their books and they have got some that are dog friendly. They have a website you can look at. Sweetcombe cottages. Tell 01395 512130 hope they have something for you.

We spend a lot of time in Exmouth so that would be brill.yes can wait van isn't on the road at the mo I'm converting it .but it's slow with just spare time.
Hi Jonner, sorry it’s been so long. Did you ever get that spare? I’ve got 4 now, you can have it fur free if you still need 1?

Hey how you doing thought you had left the site yes I bought one on ebay in the end.vans finally going on the road this week Mot on Wednesday .yay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back