LED Headlights - side scatter?

Ronnieb

T6 Pro
Does anyone have the same distracting light at the passengers/drivers side, whilst driving at night?

Its coming from the main front lights. Say when you're driving at night, the reflective light lights up both passengers/drivers side of the road. (when you look out of the passengers/drivers side windows).

when my lights are on I can see a small square of light almost to the side of the van, is that what you mean?

Hi all,

I noticed yesterday my RH headlight is putting a side beam out and it reaches as far back as middle of the passenger door.. I have a LHD so for you UK guys it's LH headlight and passenger door.

Those with FACTORY Led headlights at night, side on to a wall or something solid do you have a side beam as well? Or have I got dodgy lights?

Yes, it's normal. That's how they are.

Noticed this last night on mine too. Quite distracting on a dark, rainy night.

The light must be bouncing off a small part of the reflective surface within the light unit.

Yep likewise. Do you find you get a shadow split between dipped and full when on full beam?

Looking at the forum guides, there's one for LED headlights adjustment - gonna try at the dealer and see if it's sortable

Back