Disable Comfort Locking ?

marmite monster

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi guys anyone know what to do on vcds to turn off comfort locking ?
I keep sitting down with the keys in my pocket and the windows drop down...all the time it’s driving me mad.

many thanks

si

Yes. Untick, then "Exit" on top left corner, then "Do It!".

Is it easy to navigate to that byte 3 screen ? What menus do you go through to access the bcu central electric module ?

Have a dry run at ---> Ross-Tech: VCDS Tour
Select (Control Module)
09-Centr. Elect.
Coding-07
Long Coding Helper (a screen shot further down in demo)​
Unfortunately the demo ends here but in real world you are almost on that screen...

Don't forget the VCDS rule #1:
The First Thing to do is a VCDS Auto-Scan and Save the results. And keep a copy of that file into a safe place. That file is the key to revert back to original setup if/when something doesn't go as planned. :thumbsup:

Don't forget the VCDS rule #1:
The First Thing to do is a VCDS Auto-Scan and Save the results. And keep a copy of that file into a safe place. That file is the key to revert back to original setup if/when something doesn't go as planned. :thumbsup:
Sounds scary lol

Reactions: mmi
It may seem daunting but once you see it i think you wont find it too bad, its quite intuitive once you start using it
As above make sure you take a full scan first and there is very little that can go wrong that you cant reverse, @StudleyGlass has my number if you need any help ;)

Just to follow this up, thought it might be worth giving my local dealer Droitwich van centre a call see if they could do this. Awesome bunch of guys did it FOC! No more wet seats yay !

Back