Directional fog lights not working ...

Pethew

anyone had any issues with their directional fog lights not working , they work when I select them as fog lights but not as driving lights .. I'm sure they did before ... any ideas , I have had an occasion where the van would not start and the clock needed resetting , as if it had lost power.. no idea if it's linked .. 2016 T6 kombi ..

I only remember seeing mine when it's dark and I turn the wheel - e.g. when manoeuvring. Have you tried this?

I only remember seeing mine when it's dark and I turn the wheel - e.g. when manoeuvring. Have you tried this?
Yes , parked up and tried them every way , that's when I saw them only work when I pulled the switch for the fogs..

The fog lights do not double up as driving lights (daytime running lights). When the headlights are on, they do function as dynamic cornering lights. Equally when selecting reverse they both turn on.

anyone had any issues with their directional fog lights not working , they work when I select them as fog lights but not as driving lights .. I'm sure they did before ... any ideas , I have had an occasion where the van would not start and the clock needed resetting , as if it had lost power.. no idea if it's linked .. 2016 T6 kombi ..
Have you done the VCDS mod to swap fogs for DRLs ?

Sorry , bit thick as first VWt transporter , got the led light up grade package front and back , and have stopped the yellow lights out for the leds on the front fogs . To be fair I have not looked at them before I changed the builds so I only checked their functionality then , so the might be doing what there meant to and only working when fogs selected..

The fog lights do not double up as driving lights (daytime running lights). When the headlights are on, they do function as dynamic cornering lights. Equally when selecting reverse they both turn on.
Thanks mate , you bang on , this what happens when you just drive it .. I should have looked at it as well , thanks they work fine with lights on and only when cornering ..

Back