Difference between reimo easyfit and vtec

amv

Hello, as much as I look for information, I can't know the differences between one roof and another, I don't know if they are qualities, extras or the same roof ...
Thank you

I can comment on the Reimo. My van has an Easy Fit and Bodans explained it to me- it is basically an all-in-one unit ( frame and roof) so they only have to cut the hole in the roof and drop the Easy Fit into the hole and fix it in position. We were supposed to the Reimo non easy fit but Bodans couldn't get one in time. The non easy fit has to have a frame fitted in the cut out in the roof prior to fitting the pop top.

Reimo sell two primary poptops:

1) Easyfit - Built in frame (hence 'easyfit'), with California-style front spoiler.
2) Superflat - A slightly lower profile poptop, without front spoiler so the curved front section comes straight down above the windshield. The frame is separately installed.

The 'vtec' labelling is newer and rather confusing. It seems to denote the SWB only version of the Easyfit pop top, but I'm not sure whether it actually implies anything different in terms of spec.

Hello,
do you recommend easyfit or superflat?
In my area there are two installers, one only mounts superflat and the other only easyfit. Surely super flaat is cheaper.

Back