Diesel leak after fill up [Resolved]

Luton1971

R23tts
VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi all. I’ve have my t6.1 for less than a week, today I filled it up for the first time and as I was paying for the fuel I looked back at the van and noticed the usual aircon water dripping but further back was another leak I could see. So when I got back to the van to look the second leak was diesel and dripping pretty bad. Thought maybe I’d over filled it as I did brim it so kinda shrugged it off, then I stopped again after 10 miles and it was proper leaking so called the garage I bought if from and the said call vw assist who sent out the AA. By the time they got to me it had stopped. He couldn’t find anything other than the union where the diesel heater pipe joins was wet but he seems to thing it’s the over spill pipe. Does anyone else have this issue when you Brom your tank for a long drive? It’s a 70 plate BB9BFB5C-5D03-4916-915E-2F021D59CE8F.jpeg

67DB2597-5F84-49A8-AB3C-45BB02CBE0F2.jpeg

Poorly fitted heater take off by the sound of that, you wouldn't be the first - someone had the same thing a couple of weeks ago if my memory is still up to scratch.

Hmm...

Any chance you can ask them for a picture of the failure?

Back