Dial sweep

My lowered speed HBA appears to have reset... need to check this.

I also want to see if we can have the six gun salute..

Well after having a bit of a mad moment i took the plunge and purchased a vcds kit. I am a bit dangerous when its come to this kind of thing as i have said before, but after having a kind offer from @Loz to help and some support from @Pauly, Thank you, i decided to give it a go...........

Managed to get dial sweep working and MPH on the dash, now that's amazing for me !

oh dont no what to try next :)......best not get to cocky as it will all end up in trouble :slow rofl:

I am thinking of purchasing a VCDS kit myself, which kit did you go for?

Thats the same one i have, extra £10 but you get a nice custom case to store it in and a spare USB stick to save the software and your scans onto :thumbsup:

I want one......but I know what'll happen...........I'll program in the teardrop wiper business and the windows will go up and down instead! There must be someone in the Wetherby/ Harrogate area who wants a few beer tokens to do this for me???????

I want one......but I know what'll happen...........I'll program in the teardrop wiper business and the windows will go up and down instead! There must be someone in the Wetherby/ Harrogate area who wants a few beer tokens to do this for me???????

mate if i can do it anyone can lol

Check the map out

Ordered the same one @Pauly and looking forward to joining the vcds club and tinkering tomorrow ;) maybe needing a little guidance and a list of must haves, I'm sure I've seen on another thread

Its stickied to the top of this VCDS section
I have very nearly finished the complete VCDS option list guide will post up a working progress before the end of the week, way more in there than anybody will need but lists every possible option so its a handy reference and gives you an idea of all the things that can be done

I have a week off work from the 5 Dec, as of yet i don't have any plans so mybe free to call.

Got the ross tech vcds today and been tinkering all night, managed to get the following done:-
Dial sweep
Auto lock and unlock
Mph display
Rear speaker coding
Alarm lock signal

Really pleased and now just need to try and code new composition media unit and see what else can be done :thumbsup:

Back