For Sale Devonports with T32 tyres £500

goyaguru

VW original Davenport wheels with centre caps and tyres. The wheels have been removed from a 2016 VW T6 T32 4 motion. They are in really good condition (see pics) although I managed to curb one of the rims which has left a scuff mark (see pic). The tyres were fitted brand new a week ago and have only done 400 miles. The wheels with tyres are now in my garage as they have been removed from my Van. The tyres are: 2 x Goodyear Cargo Vector M+S 215/60 R17c (104H) and 2 x GT Maxmiller Pro 215/60 R17c (109/107T). I haven't measured the tread depth as they are as new. I am looking for £500 (excluding delivery - I am not sure about shipping costs for wheels, happy to discuss if interested) Cumbria based.

wheels-9.jpg

wheels-8.jpg

wheels-7.jpg

wheels-6.jpg

wheels-5.jpg

wheels-4.jpg

wheels-3.jpg

wheels.jpg

wheels-2.jpg

If I was you I‘d have a word with the tyre fitter who fitted the tyres last week. From the photo one of the Cargo Vectors manufacturing date is Week 36, 2018. Old stock or what?

Reactions: HAL
If I was you I‘d have a word with the tyre fitter who fitted the tyres last week. From the photo one of the Cargo Vectors manufacturing date is Week 36, 2018. Old stock or what?
HI DXX, yes I guess you are right, I hadn't noticed the date. The dealer is over 500 miles away so not going to be causing any fuss. Plenty of life left though. Hopefully the price is right for someone?

Back