For Sale Devonport wheels with T32 tyres £400

caerfilthy

VIP Member
Set of 4 VW Devonport 17" Wheels with Goodyear Cargo Vector 2 tyres.

These wheels are from 2016 T6 T32. Wheel condition is excellent and tyre tread depth is approx. 4mm on the fronts and 7mm on the rears. There is some blistering on the fronts. Centre caps are included as are all the wheel bolts and accompanying locking wheel nut for the security bolts.

Wheel size is 7Jx17H2 ET56. Collection only. £400.

IMG_20200125_075039.jpg

IMG_20200118_151335.jpg

IMG_20200118_151513.jpg

Yes I do... somewhere! I did look up the type of wear and it's know as tyre chunking, can be caused by frequently driving on gravel type tracks. Would make sense as the previous owner's business was down a gravel track! If I can't find a pic I'll take one as soon as.

If it's on the tyres don't worry about the pic. I want the alloys to spray them black. What did you swap them out for? Are you in Caerphilly with these then I presume?

I swapped them for Zito 935s in Gunmetal Grey. Oddly enough I was considering spraying the devonports the same colour and putting them back on the van but have other priorities at the minute. Yes I'm in Caerphilly, PM if you'd like to see the wheels in the flesh.

I swapped them for Zito 935s in Gunmetal Grey. Oddly enough I was considering spraying the devonports the same colour and putting them back on the van but have other priorities at the minute. Yes I'm in Caerphilly, PM if you'd like to see the wheels in the flesh.
Cheers bud, I'll PM you.

Back