Sold Devonport Alloys & Continental Tyres T32

Status
Not open for further replies.

T6Paul

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
For sale are a set of 4 Devonport Alloys and centre caps fitted with Continental 215/60/17 tyres load rated for a T32
These were fitted to my 2017 T6 Kombi Highline and have covered 2k miles. There are no marks to the wheels and the tyres show no sign of wear (motorway miles)

Looking for £500, collection from Bristol

Last edited:
Ok thanks, good to know, i'm in Maidstone so i'll keep my eye out for something a bit more local and get back in contact if no luck. Please don't worry about photos for now. I'm over that way in mid-November if they haven't sold by then! Thanks very much

Cuffers Tonbridge SMG have a few sets kicking about brand new I’ll ask if they are for sale tomorrow when I pop in!

I would be interested in these but I'm no where near Bristol. I can arrange a courier but you'd need to package them up. A total pain but the offer is there.

I’m looking for bare rims with centre trims and would need them palleted and sent to PH10 (Perthshire)
Would this be do-able ?

I'm happy to palletise them and send (at cost).

However, I'm unsure of the reason why you'd only want the rims? It's going to cost more to get the tyres taken off and I think that would cost more than the saving on shipping?...

My t6 4motion has 18” sportline wheels with the standard continental summer tyres. It took off on icy snow recently and finished up perched on top of a dry stone dyke with quite a bit of damage now repaired. the choices for all season 18” tyres seem fairly limited so I am wanting to go back to the standard highline spec of 17” Devonport and fit tyres of my choice. I didn’t think it would cost that much to whip off 4 tyres and those tyres would still have a value to somebody.
If this is not the case I’ll wait and see if I can find something more local. Thanks for getting back to me

Makes sense about fitting winter or all season tyres. But I'm not interested in splitting the tyres and trying to sell them separately.

Still for sale, happy to palletise and send at cost to anyone who isn't local to Bristol

For sale are a set of 4 Devonport Alloys and centre caps fitted with Continental 215/60/17 tyres load rated for a T32
These were fitted to my 2017 T6 Kombi Highline and have covered 2k miles. There are no marks to the wheels and the tyres show no sign of wear (motorway miles)

Looking for £500, collection from Bristol
Hi Paul,
these aren't the all season tyres by any chance are they?
Ben

I’m still interested in these wheels. Are you able to give me a price to send to PH10, Blairgowrie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back