Sold Devonport 17s. £400

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint Paul

TSPTR T32 150 H-LN 2021
VIP Member
T6 Pro
Just changed over on my van (T32) set of davenport 17” alloy wheels with continental 215/60/R17C tyres with locking nut key. Covered 1500 miles only. £400. Barnet North London.

DAA5010B-0BFB-458F-8373-DB5F79AA5E69.jpeg

Last edited:
Just changed over on my van (T32) set of davenport 17” alloy wheels with continental 215/60/R17C tyres with locking nut key. Covered 1500 miles only. £400. Barnet North London.

View attachment 128673
Do you mind me asking what you put on your van instead. I’M looking for ideas while I’m waiting for my T32 Kombi 6.1, quite a wait yet, due April 2022.

They’re nice wheels, would look good with the Ascot Grey I’ve ordered as well. Perfect gap all around wheel/arch too. Well done.

Hi Paul,

I'm interested in these mate. Do they have any marks on them?, i'm also interested in the rear shocks and springs you've got up for sale too. I'm based in Islington so not too far from you.

Let me know,

A.

Hi Paul,

I'm interested in these mate. Do they have any marks on them?, i'm also interested in the rear shocks and springs you've got up for sale too. I'm based in Islington so not too far from you.

Let me know,

A.
Hi @xedri both still available. No marks on the wheels and happy for you to take a look at ours. I am 5 mins walk from Oakleigh Park Stn.

I know the area pal, chuck me a direct message with your details. I'm quite busy with work during day but perhaps this weekend, if it suits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back