Dents / Paintwork - Essex

Stripy

T6 Pro
Hi peeps

So I'm On the m4 when a Vito comes past me, next thing BANG pulled into the services and my drivers door has 4 stone chips in a area of 50mm one has a slight dent .
I want to get these fixed but I am OCD about getting the work done properly to a very high standard.
So what I'm after is someone in the Essex area (I'm near chelmsford) that comes highly recommend to do a perfect job.

I have taken it to a couple of places which didn't fill me with confident.

Speak with Vision Tech,they have a bodyshop contact I believe.

I got a golf ball sized dent on my bonnet on the A12 near Colchester 300 miles into my brand new van, it was huge, my beautiful new van !. Went to VW van centre Ipswich and they pointed me to a VW approved paint/ repair shop. Cost £450 to repair it and it was a perfect job. A year and a half later, I have stone chips on both lower SIDES of the van (work that one out) and a load more on the bonnet and bumper. East Anglia is full of quarries, the lorries transporting the aggreagate leak (thanks Brett!) and the roads are breaking up too through lack of repair. I would opt for a 3 yearly bodyshop “spruce up” unless its so bad it’s really bothering me, but living with a no longer perfect van can be liberating. I still park at the furthest reaches of car parks to get a triple empty space to avoid the door dents from other people, but I can’t avoid driving on our heavily taxed but third world roads. In reply,,,ask your neaerest VW for recomendations, but it will cost for factory resuslts. Or wait a while and get the whole load done every few years, or live with it and accept that you use your van and it will show it. You will worry less, and enjoy life more. (although what we really want is a perfect van with perfect paint, a decent road system with clean roads and decent people who take care of who they park next to).

I know you’re right in what you say pant terrors, and my wife tells me the same thing.
I wish I could ignore any stone chips and dints but my hart just sinks when I see them in my shining van. Maybe this will be the last paint repair......I must learn not to get so upset when they catch my eye.

Came back to van to find these ..... :(:(:mad:

why o why do people not care .....

So, can anyone recommend good bodyshop in or around Colchester Essex .....

6FTZr4L8TJOBZ5wM4Bzdhg.jpg

4XYW5MjBROK79Vda8GjIow.jpg

Came back to van to find these ..... :(:(:mad:

why o why do people not care .....

So, can anyone recommend good bodyshop in or around Colchester Essex .....
Gutted for you.
You sure you've not been messing with the Krays or something? That looks like someones taken a shot at you.

Scum bags these people who are totally careless and disrespectful of other people’s property ...
This is my absolute pet hate.

Things like this make u loose faith in human beings...
Sounds a bit much but it’s happened a few times and when I’m being really careful parking....
Even when I park right in the corner out of the way where there’s nobody when I come out I have a beaten up old motor parked That close I cannot even open my door
But in my Defender that’s got side bars like RSJ’s on the side I never have this problem.....
Infuriating I feel ur pain

Back