Denby Campervans, Leek

I'm due to pick mine up next Saturday and planning on fitting the weekend after, I might ask about the poor fitting instructions and bad fitting strengthening bars whilst I'm there and see what they have to say about it .

Would I buy one again, hmmmm not sure. The kit is good but its one of the cheaper kits so some parts are scrimped on for example the 'hockey stick' trim for securing the canvass, the strengthening bars and the hold down straps.
Others I have experience of have similar bad points so suppose unless you go up to 3500-4000 for the kit they are much the same.

Tools out with the usual selection you will need if you don't have them already -
Rivet Gun
Nut Rivet tool for M6

I'd buy a load of flush tech screws instead of the rivets, thats what I did and its a much more secure, faster fixing

Yes I suppose you get what you pay for and a lwb roof and scenic canvas for just under 2K isn't too bad . I've brought the rivnut tool and rivet gun ready for the fitting, good advice about tech screws .thanks

I probably would due to the price point. Now i know not to follow the instructions, id probably do a better job if i did it again

Back