Delivery Times??

Hi All,

Having placed the order for our new van we have been told build week 11 with delivery 5 weeks later, wanted to ask your opinion as to how accurate this information usually is? So I know how excited to get. Thanks :)

In 2016 I ordered week 5 and got it 9months later .
I think you should be ok as long as its not a passenger vehicles ,I.e caravelle or shuttle

In 2016 I ordered week 5 and got it 9months later .
I think you should be ok as long as its not a passenger vehicles ,I.e caravelle or shuttle
Thanks carlg, that is a hellish wait!! Ours is a 204 DSG Highline Kombi like yourself so fingers crossed for us..

Have you just ordered now? Week 11 is next week, that's incredibly quick!

Ordered our kombi 29th Jan, was updated in the week and expected at the dealership end of this month...

Ordered early Jan so am guessing this is normal if there is such a thing for VW?!?
Ah ok, thought you meant you'd just ordered now and been quoted next week build slot. I would have thought that production of vans has been speeded up a bit if passenger carrying T6 production is on hold so should be good news for those who've ordered PVs

I got mine two weeks after the build week if I remember rightly, this was 2016 though.

Back