Delivery build schedules

Gadgets

T6 Pro
I read how long the early T6 orders took (long wait is an under statement)

How are things now?

I ordered 21 Sept and told week 2 build date.

Are members finding early Sept orders have now been made or any extended build dates?

The wait is tormenting me!!!

Orders seem a lot better these days, there was a month(ish) shutdown around August while they converted from eu5 to eu6 that didnt help
I enquired about some new vans this week and was quoted 8-9 weeks delivery for standard white fleet vans

I ordered on the 6th of September and picked the van up on the 30th of November, originally week 49 build date, but was actually built in week 45 :)

My order was completed May/April 16 delivery was 3days ago.. nearly pulled out due to having T5 with 12k..

Ordered the end of may and was told 16-20 Weeks then found out it was down for build week 2, not a happy bunny but found out a few weeks ago I had status 20 for week 51, now waiting to find if it was build but it will be after Christmas now. Keeping my fingers crossed it's been built. Why are Caly's different when it comes to build times.:unsure:

Ordered the end of may and was told 16-20 Weeks then found out it was down for build week 2, not a happy bunny but found out a few weeks ago I had status 20 for week 51, now waiting to find if it was build but it will be after Christmas now. Keeping my fingers crossed it's been built. Why are Caly's different when it comes to build times.:unsure:
California's are built on the same production line as the other vans ,they are built with the roof hole already cut out .They then get fitted with a temporary transport roof ,and then taken to another building to be fitted out .most of this will be done by hand ,so they won't build that many ,hence longer build time .

Placed the order for mine 16 Nov,was told Build week 7 with delivery expected late March 17 :(

Bloody ages mun :mad:

I presume the actual model and build specification will affect the actual build date as to satisfy the main markets the basic specs are quicker to build and get them into the market.

Order Placed 16th Aug told build week 48 .... All i have been told by my dealer is we are at stage 68 ? still no date for delivery o_O

Right guys, is this meaning that delivery dates are way behind ?

Looks like i might have sold my T5 and was going to hire a van for 2 months till she arrives in March......If these dates are being moved back for delivery then i may be better off looking to buy a cheap van to tied me over :rolleyes:

@Markey orders seem to be back on track now after the summer delays, seems more vans are coming forward in date rather than going back
Ask your dealer what the status code is for your order, status 20 means its been allocated a build slot and will have a confirmed build week number then add 2-3 weeks to this date to allow for shipping and dealer PDI

Visited my dealer today my week 2 build date been extended. Now expect my 204 DSG Kombi t32 is due to them 16 Feb. (Ordered 21 Sept) I said don't register until March so it's a 17 plate. Might help with residual resale value later on.
Boxes of accessories arriving daily to put on once it arrives. Sportline side bars, roof rails, dash cam, window deflectors, rear bumper protector. Counting down the weeks now!

Last edited:
Back